DELIGHTFUL holiday RETREAT IN BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE
Get away from it all in our lovingly converted holiday barn...
homely holiday barn
Spacious, easy-living brick barn conversion with many original features. Tastefully furnished with antique pine and stylish fabrics.
Get away from it all and escape for a relaxing rural retreat on our working farm, in the Welsh Borders.
- Exclusive use of the whole house which sleeps 8
- Great fun games room with table tennis and darts board
- Private riverside garden for summer barbecues
- Barbecue and fire-pit
- Woodburner with logs included
- Wifi throughout the house
- Cotton sheets and towels provided.
the freedom of self-catering
The open-plan kitchen/dining area contains a large dining table seating 8, kitchen units made by a local craftsman, electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave. There is a utility room to kick off coats and boots with washing machine and a separate loo. Large living room with pine floor, comfy sofas, wood burning stove, CD/radio, TV. Wifi throughout.
- Double bedroom with ensuite loo and shower
- Double bedroom with ensuite loo
- Twin bedroom
- Small double bedroom behind curtain on landing. 3/4 bed
- Large bathroom with loo, bath, bidet
things to do
There is something for everyone; go at your own pace with rustic living in beautiful countryside or enjoy various outdoor activities nearby: walking, canoeing, horse-riding and more. Relax in the river garden, with a barbecue and have fun in the games room. Great views, open space, fresh air. Fantastic for groups, friends and families.
In the lively village of Ewyas Harold, just half a mile away, you'll find everything you need for your stay. There is a well-stocked village shop for groceries, two butchers, two pubs and a fish & chip shop. Plenty of excellent restaurants and local pubs within a twenty minute drive. For activities in the area, see the link below.